What data do we collect?
We collect personal identification information (name, address, email address, phone number, etc.) that you voluntarily provide to us.
We also automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics purposes. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Write us an email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
We may collect limited data from public databases, social media platforms, and other outside sources. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public. How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
How do we store your data?
- Answer to your email.
- Enter into or perform a contract with you.
- Fulfill and manage your orders.
- Request feedback from you.
- Respond to legal requests from authorities and prevent harm.
- Use it for oher purposes directly connected with our legitimate business interests.
We will keep your personal data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data. Marketing
We will send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like only when it's relevant to our previous conversations.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. Please just write us to [email protected]
to opt-out. What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
How to manage cookies
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Privacy policies of other websites
Email: [email protected]